2009 GMC TC8500 ISUZU DEISEL CHIPPER DUMP TRUCK 23 YARD HYDRAULIC DUMP BED C8500 GMC
Please call sales at 918-271-2491 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $44,500
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- AS-IS No Warranty
7.8 ISUZU DEISEL
23 YARD DUMP BOX
2009 C8500 7.8 ISUZU DEISLE 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANS FORESTRY DUMP TRUCK 23YARD CAPACITY , THIS TRUCK IS IN GOOD CONDITION, EQUIPPED WITH LARGE DUMP BOX! ,THE BODY IS IN GOOD CONDITION, HAS SOLID BOX . THE INTERIOR IS CLEAN, THE DUMP BED WORKS AS IT SHOULD AND HAS A SOLID FLOOR , THE TIRES ARE IN GOOD SHAPE AS PICTURED! TRUCK HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DETAILED.
THIS TRUCK RUNS AND DRIVES GOOD IS READY TO GO TO WORK!
WE ARE LOCATED IN THE DALLAS / FORT WORTH METROPLEX AND WILL BE HAPPY TO PICK YOU UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND WE WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU ARRANGE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!
HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT A GREAT DEAL?
CALL AARON ANYTIME 24/7 AT 918-271-2491
- Headlamp warning buzzer
- Interior trim, Very Dark Pewter (Requires 69V Very Dark Pewter Vinyl or 69C Very Dark Pewter Cloth)
- Molded vinyl floor covering
- Provisions for stereo - Includes AM/FM antenna, lead wiring for speakers, and separate door chime module (N/A with ZQ2 power convenience option)
- Vinyl door trim panels - with storage pockets, beverage holders, and reflectors
- Two sided single common key for doors and ignition
- Center console - located next to driver's seat and two cupholders
- Cloth headliner
- Sunshades, passenger side and driver side, vinyl-covered
- Stepwell storage areas at each door front and rear. Includes storage cover
- Air conditioning not desired - this option should be ordered only when a customer does not require air conditioning
- Coat hooks (2) located on cab back panel
- Steering wheel 16"
- Dome lamp switches included on driver and passenger doors
- Warning tone, key-in-ignition
- Electronic engine hour meter
- Engine "Check gauges" telltale light and buzzer, oil pressure gauge
- Gauges, low oil pressure and coolant level, high coolant and engine oil temperature
- Exterior roof drip moldings
- Windows, Solar-Ray tinted. Light tinted windshield and side window glass with light transmissity of 70%
- Steps under cab doors
- Roof marker lamps
- Provisions for mounting front license plate
- Positive door stops
- Paint, solid, upper color, Summit White
- Paint, solid, lower color, Summit White
- Mirrors, manual, 102" (259 cm) wide load, integral arm, integral convex mirror - black molded composite 12" x 7" (30.5 cm x 17.8 cm) with 6" x 7" (15.2 cm x 17.8 cm) convex section
- Integral grille and fenders - The grille is the same color as hood with single halogen headlamps. Entry steps under cab doors are based upon fuel tank type
- Horn, single electric mounted inside engine compartment
- Front mud flaps
- Windshield wipers, 2-speed and intermittent, with pulse washers
- Bumpers, front steel, painted argent - Bumper thickness 3.9 mm
- Seat belt warning indicator
- Air bags, Supplemental Inflatable Restraints not included
- Rear tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires R4A Goodyear)
- Rear tire size, 11R22.5G - 23,000 lbs. (10,430 kg) capacity (With S4A Goodyear requires S3C rear premium highway tread, S3H rear traction tread, S3D rear premium highway traction tread or S3J rear highway traction block tread; with S4L Michelin requires S3B rear extra strength highway tread, S3C rear premium highway tread, S3D rear premium highway traction tread, S3H rear traction tread, S3J rear highway traction block tread, S3K rear on-off road tread, S3R rear highway traction-high c.g. tread)
- Fuel tank, single, 50-gallon (189.2L) fuel capacity - driver side, steel top tread plate, sump, drain and steps under cab on front passenger side. Provides clean back of cab and a black tethered fuel cap with gasoline engines, and a brass tethered fuel cap with diesel engines
- Front tire size, 11R22.5G - 12,350 lbs. (5602 kg) capacity (With R4A Goodyear requires R3C front premium highway tread or R3N front premium highway improved steering control; with R4L Michelin requires R3B front extra strength highway tread, R3C front premium highway tread or R3K front on-off road tread)
- Front tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires S4A Goodyear)
- Front suspension, tapered leaf, 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) capacity (Requires FM6 or FS7 front axle)
- Front shock absorber, diameter 1.375" (35mm)
- Air compressor, Haldex 292 water-cooled 12.9 CFM (Included and only available with Isuzu diesel engine)
- Front axle, 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) capacity - Up to 53 degree turn angle. Steering Gear Series: ZF8016 (Requires minimum front GAWR of 11,001 lbs. (4990 kg))
- Frame, rail, painted semi-gloss black 8mm - 80,000 psi (551,600 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, SAE J1392-080XLK steel, dimensions 9 5/8" x 3" x 5/16", section modulus 12.53 cu. in., RBM 1,378,300
- Air cleaner, dry-type standard filter element (Requires diesel engine)
- Exhaust system, single horizontal - driver side mounted inside frame rail, with gasoline engine stainless-steel exhaust with catalytic converter. With diesel engines 409 stainless-steel exhaust system, integrated oxidation catalyst on Isuzu diesel, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and exhaust gas cooler. (N/A with FQT wheelbase with Isuzu diesel engines)
- Rear wheel drive
- Road Speed Governor, controlled by the speed rating of the tires ordered. All vehicles with 22.5" and 24.5" tires have speed governed to a maximum of 75 mph (120 kph). A few aggressive tire tread patterns may have lower maximum speed ratings that limit governed speed to 65 or 55 mph - see tire company specifications for details.
- Rear axle ratio, 6.17:1 (Requires HPN, HPP, HPT single speed rear axle or H25 two-speed rear axle)
- Steering, power - ZF variable ratio power
- TranSynd synthetic automatic transmission fluid (Available with automatic transmissions only)
- Parking brake, dash knob operated, air driven spring brake chambers
- Truck application NOTE: Federal Excise Tax (FET) of 12% must be paid on the final selling price for trucks with GVWR's of 33,001 lbs. and above. Trucks that are used primarily to tow a trailer may be liable to Federal Excise Tax (FET) - check with IRS for guidelines. PLEASE NOTE: The 12% FET tax is NOT included in AutoBook Pricing.
- Option PTO not required - This option should only be ordered when a customer specifically does not require an electric hand throttle for use with power-take-off provisions.
- Rear axle, single-speed, Dana 21060S, 21,000 lbs. (9526 kg) capacity - (Requires GN8, GR9, GP0, GP1 or GSJ rear suspension. N/A with FL3 or FH4 front axles)
- Batteries, dual, 750 CCA, ACDelco 12V - 320-minute reserve capacity @ 27 degrees C, 750 CCA @ -18 degrees C
- Alternator, 22SI, 100-amp maximum (Requires diesel engine)
- Rear suspension, multi-leaf, 21,000 lbs. (9525 kg) capacity (Requires HPN or HPP single rear axle or H15 two-speed rear axle)
- Wheelbase, 140" (355.6 cm) - with 72" (182.9 cm) CA and 135.3" (343.7 cm) CE. (With diesel engine requires NPY exhaust)
Factory Installed Packages
- HEAVY-DUTY INCREASE CAPACITY DESIGN $19
- DUAL, 700 CCA, ACDELCO 12V $286
- HEAVY-DUTY INCREASED COOLING CAPACITY RADIATOR Included
- ISUZU DIESEL 6H 7.8L I6, 260 HP (194 KW) @ 2200 RPM, 660 LB-FT TORQUE (895 N-M) @ 1450 RPM-MAXIMUM ENGINE SPEED 2400 RPM (Includes KPJ engine shutdown) Oil Level Sensor: Warning sensor for low oil levels $2,253
- FEDERAL EMISSIONS Included
- SINGLE, 50-GALLON (189.2L) FUEL CAPACITY Included
- EATON-FULLER FS6406A, 6-SPEED -direct drive. Torque rating: 660 lb-ft (891 N-m), -$7,380
- SUMMIT WHITE Included
- 65 MPH (105 KPH) SPEED GOVERNOR Included
- NEUTRAL, CLOTH SEAT TRIM $40
- BLACK Included
- 2009 International 7300 4X4 60' MATERIAL HANDLER BUCKET TRUCK 2000 LB CAPACITY JIB 60, ALTEC AM55 4X4 BUCKET $39,950
- 2010 International ALTEC MATERIAL HANDLING 50' REACH BUCKET TRUCK 7.6 DT ALTEC TA45M INTERNATIONAL 50' BUCKET TRUCK $43,500
- 2007 Ford F-750 CAT DEISEL 60' FORESTRY TRUCK **UNDER CDL*** VERSALIFT V0255 60' BUCKET TRUCK WITH CHIPPER DUMP $49,500
At our dealership, we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle, it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid, please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures. We welcome and encourage on site visits to look over and test drive a vehicle. Call us at 918-271-2491 to figure out a good time for you to come and look over a vehicle. All Vehicles have an additional Title Doc. fee of $50 and an additional $5 fee for those that need a temporary tag. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Buyers Inspection: Pinnacle Vehicle Management has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction or retail sale. Pinnacle Trucks welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending.or completion of purchase Inspection fees, if any, are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties: This vehicle is being sold "as is." Extended warranties are not available for vehicles of this type. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any relied upon by bidders in making bids. Unless specifically noted otherwise. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of State buyers are responsible for all their state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the State that the vehicle will be registered. We are legally obligated by the State of TEXAS to collect full sales tax from residents of Texas ,If out of state you will be responsible for any additional tax money to be paid to your State when you obtain license plates. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. All shipping arrangements and charges are the buyer's responsibility. Pinnacle Vehicle Management will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.