2009 GMC TC6500 CHIPPER TRUCK GMC DUMP BED CHIPPER TRUCK WITH CREW CAB
Please call sales at 918-271-2491 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $24,900
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- Rear wheel drive
- AS-IS No Warranty
WITH A CREW CAB
2009 GMC 6500 CHIPPER DUMP BED IS IN GOOD CONDITION! LOW MILES ,WITH CLEAN INTERIOR ,AND ACREW CABIN BEHIND CAB , THE BODY IS IN GOOD CONDITION,HAS SOLID BOXES IN GREAT SHAPE, THE DUMP BED WORKS AS IT SHOULD . , THE TIRES ARE PICTURED TRUCK HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DETAILED.
THIS TRUCK RUNS AND DRIVES GOOD IS READY TO GO TO WORK!
WE ARE LOCATED IN THE DALLAS / FORT WORTH METROPLEX AND WILL BE HAPPY TO PICK YOU UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND WE WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU ARRANGE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!
HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT A GREAT DEAL?
CALL AARON ANYTIME 24/7 AT 918-271-2491
- Warning tone, key-in-ignition
- Vinyl door trim panels - with storage pockets, beverage holders, and reflectors
- Two sided single common key for doors and ignition
- Sunshades, passenger side and driver side, cloth-covered
- Stepwell storage areas at each door. Includes storage cover
- Steering wheel 16"
- Provisions for stereo - Includes AM/FM antenna, lead wiring for speakers, and separate door chime module (N/A with ZQ2 power convenience option)
- Molded vinyl floor covering
- Interior trim, Very Dark Pewter (Requires 69V Very Dark Pewter Vinyl or 69C Very Dark Pewter Cloth)
- Headlamp warning buzzer
- Gauges, low oil pressure and coolant level, high coolant and engine oil temperature
- Engine "Check gauges" telltale light and buzzer, oil pressure gauge
- Electronic engine hour meter
- Dome lamp switches included on driver and passenger doors
- Coat hooks (2) located on cab back panel
- Cloth headliner
- Center console - located next to driver's seat and two cupholders
- Air conditioning not desired - this option should be ordered only when a customer does not require air conditioning
- Windshield wipers, 2-speed and intermittent, with pulse washers
- Windows, Solar-Ray tinted. Light tinted windshield and side window glass with light transmissity of 70%
- Steps under cab doors
- Roof marker lamps
- Provisions for mounting front license plate
- Positive door stops
- Paint, solid, upper color, Summit White
- Paint, solid, lower color, Summit White
- Mirrors, manual, 102" (259 cm) wide load, integral arm, integral convex mirror - black molded composite 12" x 7" (30.5 cm x 17.8 cm) with 6" x 7" (15.2 cm x 17.8 cm) convex section
- Integral grille and fenders - The grille is the same color as hood with single halogen headlamps. Entry steps under cab doors are based upon fuel tank type
- Horn, single electric mounted inside engine compartment
- Front mud flaps
- Exterior roof drip moldings
- Bumpers, front steel, painted argent - Bumper thickness 3.9 mm
- Seat belt warning indicator
- Air bags, Supplemental Inflatable Restraints not included
- Wheelbase, 128" (325.1 cm) - with 60" (152.4 cm) CA and 135.3" (343.7 cm) CE. Includes a 6 mm 50,000 psi (344,750 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 479,000 Section Modulus 9.58 cu. In. (N/A with diesel engine)
- Underhood air cleaner restriction gauge
- Truck application NOTE: Trucks that are used primarily to tow a trailer may be liable to Federal Excise Tax (FET) - check with IRS for guidelines
- TranSynd synthetic automatic transmission fluid (Available with automatic transmissions only)
- Steering, power - ZF variable ratio power
- Road Speed Governor, controlled by the speed rating of the tires ordered. All vehicles with 19.5" tire sizes and with most 22.5" tires have speed governed to a maximum of 75 mph (120 kph). A few aggressive tire tread patterns may have lower maximum speed ratings that limit governed speed to 65 or 55 mph - see tire companys specifications for details.
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear tire tread, premium highway
- Rear tire size, 245/75R22.5G - 17,640 lbs. (8001 kg) capacity (With S4A Goodyear requires S3C rear premium tread or S3H rear highway traction tread; N/A with Michelin)
- Rear tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires R4A Goodyear)
- Rear suspension, multi-leaf, 15,000 lbs. (6804 kg) capacity (Requires HD1 single speed rear axle)
- Rear axle, single-speed, Dana S130-S, 15,000 lbs. (6804 kg) capacity - 40,000 lbs. (18,144 kg) GCWR
- Rear axle ratio, 6.50:1 (Requires HD1 or HPK single speed rear axle)
- Parking brake, hand lever operated transmission mounted drum brake
- Option PTO not required - This option should only be ordered when a customer specifically does not require an electric hand throttle for use with power-take-off provisions. NOTE: Deletes transmission PTO gear with Allison MTX/MBZ 2200HS, MTY 2300HS, MHE 2350HS, MPS 2500HS, and MPQ 2550HS Series transmissions.
- Fuel tank, single, 50-gallon (189.2L) fuel capacity - driver side, steel top tread plate, sump, drain and steps under cab on front passenger side. Provides clean back of cab and a black tethered fuel cap with gasoline engines, and a brass tethered fuel cap with diesel engines (Requires QH4, RPR or RNN 22.5" wheels; N/A with GPG Lo-Pro option)
- Front tire tread, premium highway
- Front tire size, 245/75R22.5G - 9350 lbs. (4241 kg) capacity, (With R4A Goodyear requires R3C front premium tread; N/A with Michelin)
- Front tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires S4A Goodyear)
- Front suspension, tapered leaf, 8000 lbs. (3629 kg) capacity (Requires FM8 front axle)
- Front shock absorber, diameter 1.375" (35mm)
- Front axle, 8000 lbs. (3629 kg) capacity - Up to 53 degree turn angle. Steering Gear Series: ZF8014
- Frame, painted semi-gloss black 6mm rail - 50,000 psi (344,750 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, SAE J1392-050XLK steel, dimensions 9 1/2" x 3" x 1/4" section modulus 9.58 cu. in., RBM 479,000
- Exhaust system, single horizontal - driver side mounted inside frame rail, with gasoline engine stainless-steel exhaust with catalytic convertor, with diesel engines 409 stainless-steel exhaust system, integrated oxidation catalyst on Isuzu engine, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and exhaust gas cooler (N/A with FQT wheelbase with Isuzu diesel engines)
- Engine, Vortec 8.1L MD gasoline V8, 295 hp (220 kw) @ 3600 rpm and 440 lb-ft (594 N-m) torque @ 3,200 rpm - Oil Level Sensor: Warning sensor for low oil levels NOT AVAILABLE FOR PRODUCTION AFTER DECEMBER 2008
- Battery, single, 600 CCA, ACDelco 12V - 115-minute reserve capacity @ 27 degrees C, 600 CCA @ -18 degrees C, (Requires gasoline engine)
- Alternator, AD244, Delco-Remy 150-amp maximum (Requires gasoline engine)
- Air cleaner, dry-type standard filter element (Requires gasoline engine)
Factory Installed Packages
- HEAVY-DUTY INCREASE CAPACITY DESIGN $19
- VORTEC 8.1L MD GASOLINE V8, 295 HP (220 KW) @ Oil Level Sensor: Warning sensor for low oil levels Included
- NEUTRAL Included
- SUMMIT WHITE Included
At our dealership, we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle, it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid, please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures. We welcome and encourage on site visits to look over and test drive a vehicle. Call us at 918-271-2491 to figure out a good time for you to come and look over a vehicle. All Vehicles have an additional Title Doc. fee of $50 and an additional $5 fee for those that need a temporary tag. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Buyers Inspection: Pinnacle Vehicle Management has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction or retail sale. Pinnacle Trucks welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending.or completion of purchase Inspection fees, if any, are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties: This vehicle is being sold "as is." Extended warranties are not available for vehicles of this type. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any relied upon by bidders in making bids. Unless specifically noted otherwise. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of State buyers are responsible for all their state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the State that the vehicle will be registered. We are legally obligated by the State of TEXAS to collect full sales tax from residents of Texas ,If out of state you will be responsible for any additional tax money to be paid to your State when you obtain license plates. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. All shipping arrangements and charges are the buyer's responsibility. Pinnacle Vehicle Management will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.