2006 GMC TC6500 FORESTRY CHIPPER DUMP TRUCK W/ CREW SEATING FORESTRY PACKAGE CHIPPER DUMP BED CHIP TRUCK
Please call sales at 918-271-2491 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $31,500
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- AS-IS No Warranty
2006 TC 6500
CHIPPER DUMP BED
CREW AREA BEHIND CAB
ONLY 50K MILES
2006 TC 6500 REG CAB CHIPPER DUMP TRUCK WITH CREW SEATING . VORTEC 8.1 . TONS OF BOX STORAGE AND DRAWERS.THIS CHIP TRUCK IS IN GOOD CONDITION ,THE BODY IS IN GOOD CONDITION, HAS SOLID BOX . THE INTERIOR IS CLEAN, THE DUMP WORKS AS IT SHOULD . NO LEAKS, THE TIRES ARE PICTURED! TRUCK HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DETAILED.
THIS TRUCK RUNS AND DRIVES GOOD IS READY TO GO TO WORK!
WE ARE LOCATED IN THE DALLAS / FORT WORTH METROPLEX AND WILL BE HAPPY TO PICK YOU UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND WE WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU ARRANGE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!
HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT A GREAT DEAL?
CALL AARON ANYTIME 24/7 AT 918-271-2491
- Electronic engine hour meter
- Two sided single common key for doors and ignition
- Vinyl door trim panels - with storage pockets, beverage holders, and reflectors
- Air conditioning not desired - this option should be ordered only when a customer does not require air conditioning
- Provisions for stereo - Includes AM/FM antenna, lead wiring for speakers, and separate door chime module (N/A with ZQ2 driver convenience package)
- Tachometer with automatic and manual transmissions
- Sunshades, passenger side and driver side, vinyl-covered
- Interior trim, Very Dark Pewter (Requires 69V Very Dark Pewter Vinyl or 69C Very Dark Pewter Cloth)
- Stepwell storage areas at each door. Includes storage cover
- Steering, power - ZF variable ratio power
- Headlamp warning buzzer
- Gauges, low oil pressure and coolant level, high coolant and engine oil temperature
- Molded vinyl floor covering
- Engine "Check gauges" telltale light and buzzer, oil pressure gauge
- Windshield wipers, 2-speed and intermittent, with pulse washers
- Horn, single electric mounted inside engine compartment
- Exterior roof drip moldings
- Roof marker lamps
- Bumpers, front steel, painted argent - Bumper thickness 3.9 mm
- Mirror, manual, 102" (259 cm) wide load, integral arm, integral convex mirror - black molded composite 12" x 7" (30.5cm x 17.8 cm) with 6" x 7" (15.2cm x 17.8cm) convex section
- Provisions for mounting front license plate
- Positive door stops
- Paint, solid, upper color, Summit White
- Paint, solid, lower color, Summit White
- Integral grille and fenders - The grille is the same color as hood with single halogen headlamps. Entry steps under cab doors are based upon fuel tank type
- Front mud flaps
- Windows, Solar-Ray tinted - all windows
- Brake system, hydraulic, split - with 4-channel ABS
- Air bags, Supplemental Inflatable Restraints not included
- Rear axle ratio, 6.50:1 (Requires HD1 or HPK single speed rear axle)
- Fuel tank, single, 50-gallon (189.2L) fuel capacity - driver side, steel top tread plate, sump, drain and steps under cab on front passenger side. Provides clean back of cab. (N/A with GPG Lo-Pro option) (Requires QH4, RPR or RPN 22.5" wheels)
- Front tire tread, premium highway
- Front tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires S4A Goodyear)
- Front suspension, tapered leaf, 8000 lbs. (3629 kg) capacity (Requires FM8 front axle)
- Front axle, 8000 lbs. (3629 kg) capacity - Up to 53 degree turn angle
- Frame, painted semi-gloss black 6mm rail - 50,000 psi (344,750 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, SAE J1392-050XLK steel, dimensions 9 1/2" x 3" x 1/4" section modulus 9.58 cu. in., RBM 479,000
- Exhaust system, single horizontal - driver side mounted inside frame rail, (Stainless steel with gasoline engines and aluminized steel with diesel engines)
- Engine, Vortec 8100MD gasoline V8, 295 hp (220 kw) @ 3600 rpm and 440 lb-ft (594 N-m) torque @ 3,200 rpm - Maximum engine speed 4000 rpm with KZX air compressor and 4,200 rpm without KZX. Oil Level Sensor: Warning sensor for low oil levels
- Brake system, hydraulic, split - with 4-channel ABS disc-type Bosch Hydro Max high performance booster, tandem master cylinder provides independent front and rear circuits, front and rear disc Meritor calipers: 15 3/8" (391mm) rotor diameter, 1 1/2" (39.1 mm) rotor thickness with (4) 2 1/2" (64 mm) diameter pistons with 8,000 lb. (3629 kg) front axle, (70 mm) diameter pistons with 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) front axle
- Battery, single, 600 CCA, Delphi Freedom 12V. - 115-minute reserve capacity @ 27 degrees C, 600 CCA @ -18 degrees C, (Gasoline engines only)
- Alternator, AD244, Delco-Remy 150-amp maximum (Requires gasoline engine)
- Air cleaner, dry-type standard filter element (Gasoline engines only)
- Wheelbase, 128" (325.1 cm) - with 60" (152.4 cm) CA and 135.3" (343.7 cm) CE. Includes a 6 mm 50,000 psi (344,750 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 479,000 Section Modulus 9.58 cu. In.
- Underhood air cleaner restriction gauge
- Truck application NOTE: Trucks that are used primarily to tow a trailer may be liable to Federal Excise Tax (FET) - check with IRS for guidelines
- Road Speed Governor, controlled by the speed rating of the tires ordered. All vehicles with 19.5" tire sizes and with most 22.5" tires have speed governed to a maximum of 75 mph (120 kph). A few aggressive tire tread patterns may have lower maximum speed ratings that limit governed speed to 65 or 55 mph - see tire companys specifications for details.
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear tire tread, premium highway
- Rear tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires R4A Goodyear)
- Rear suspension, multi-leaf, 15,000 lbs. (6804 kg) capacity (Requires HD1 single speed rear axle)
- Rear axle, single-speed, Dana S130-S, 15,000 lbs. (6804 kg) capacity - 40,000 lbs. (18,144 kg) GCWR
- Option PTO not required - This option should only be ordered when a customer specifically does not require an electric hand throttle for use with power-take-off provisions. (Note: Deletes transmission PTO gear with Allison MTX 2200HS, MTY 2300HS, and MWP 2500HS Series transmissions.)
- Parking brake, hand lever operated transmission mounted drum brake
Factory Installed Packages
- BOLTED REAR SUSPENSION $21
- HYDRAULIC, SPLIT BRAKE SYSTEM -with 4-channel ABS disc-type Bosch Hydro Max high performance booster, tandem master cylinder provides independent front and rear circuits, front and rear disc Meritor calipers: 15 3/8" (391mm) rotor diameter, 1 1/2" (39.1 mm) rotor thickness with (4) 2 1/2" (64 mm) diameter pistons with 8,000 lb. (3629 kg) front axle, (70 mm) diameter pistons with 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) front axle Included
- HEAVY-DUTY INCREASED COOLING CAPACITY RADIATOR Included
- FEDERAL STATE REQUIREMENTS Included
- VORTEC 8100 MD GASOLINE V8, 295 HP (220 KW) @ 3600 RPM, 440 LB-FT (594N-M) TORQUE @ 3,200 RPM Oil Level Sensor: Warning sensor for low oil levels Included
At our dealership, we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle, it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid, please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures. We welcome and encourage on site visits to look over and test drive a vehicle. Call us at 918-271-2491 to figure out a good time for you to come and look over a vehicle. All Vehicles have an additional Title Doc. fee of $50 and an additional $5 fee for those that need a temporary tag. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Buyers Inspection: Pinnacle Vehicle Management has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction or retail sale. Pinnacle Trucks welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending.or completion of purchase Inspection fees, if any, are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties: This vehicle is being sold "as is." Extended warranties are not available for vehicles of this type. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any relied upon by bidders in making bids. Unless specifically noted otherwise. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of State buyers are responsible for all their state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the State that the vehicle will be registered. We are legally obligated by the State of TEXAS to collect full sales tax from residents of Texas ,If out of state you will be responsible for any additional tax money to be paid to your State when you obtain license plates. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. All shipping arrangements and charges are the buyer's responsibility. Pinnacle Vehicle Management will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.