2005 GMC TC6500 FLATBED SLEEPER CAB HOT SHOT / WELDER RIG 7.8 ISUZU DEISEL
Please call sales at 918-271-2491 Need a Trade Quote?
- Summit White
- AS-IS No Warranty
- Pinnacle Trucks
2005 GMC C6500
FLATBED WITH GOOSENECK BALL
MAKE A GREAT WELDER TRUCK OR TRANSPORT RIG
2005 FLATBED GMC C6500 ISUZU I6 DEISEL , FLATBED WITH GOOSENECK TRAILER PROVISIONS. SLEEPER CAB , PERFECT FOR HOT SHOT, WELDER, OR JUST A GOOD OVER ROAD TRANSPORT VEHICLE .GOOD RUBBER ,THE BODY IS IN GOOD CONDITION, HAS SERVICE BOXES WITH BUILT IN STORAGE . THE INTERIOR IS CLEAN, REACH . NO LEAKS, OR ISSUES, THE TIRES ARE PICTURED! TRUCK HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DETAILED.
THIS TRUCK RUNS AND DRIVES GOOD IS READY TO GO TO WORK!
WE ARE LOCATED IN THE DALLAS / FORT WORTH METROPLEX AND WILL BE HAPPY TO PICK YOU UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND WE WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU ARRANGE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!
HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT A GREAT DEAL?
CALL AARON ANYTIME 24/7 AT 918-271-2491
- Interior trim, Very Dark Pewter (Requires 69V Very Dark Pewter Vinyl or 69C Very Dark Pewter Cloth)
- Molded vinyl floor covering
- Provisions for stereo - Includes AM/FM antenna, lead wiring for speakers, and separate door chime module N/A with ZQ2 driver convenience package
- Vinyl door trim panels - with storage pocket on front doors, beverage holders, and reflector on all doors
- Electronic engine hour meter
- Two sided single common key for doors and ignition
- Engine "Check gauges" telltale light and buzzer, oil pressure gauge
- Tachometer with automatic and manual transmissions
- Sunshades, passenger side and driver side, vinyl-covered
- Stepwell storage areas at each door. Includes storage cover
- Steering, power - ZF variable ratio power
- Air conditioning not desired - this option should be ordered only when a customer does not require air conditioning
- Gauges, low oil pressure and coolant level, high coolant and engine oil temperature
- Headlamp warning buzzer
- Front mud flaps
- Windows, Solar-Ray tinted - all windows
- Roof marker lamps
- Provisions for mounting front license plate
- Positive door stops
- Paint, solid, upper color, Summit White
- Paint, solid, lower color, Summit White
- Mirror, manual, 102" (259 cm) wide load, integral arm, integral convex mirror black molded composite 12" x 7" (30.5cm x 17.8 cm) with 6" x 7" (15.2cm x 17.8cm) convex section
- Integral grille and fenders - The grille is the same color as hood with single halogen headlamps. Entry steps under cab doors are based upon fuel tank type
- Horn, single electric mounted inside engine compartment
- Windshield wipers, intermittent, with pulse washers
- Exterior roof drip moldings
- Bumpers, front steel, painted argent - Bumper thickness 3.9 mm
- Air bags, Supplemental Inflatable Restraints not included
- Rear tire tread, premium highway
- Battery, single, 600 CCA, Delphi Freedom 12V. - 115-minute reserve capacity @ 27 degrees C, 600 CCA @ -18 degrees C, (Gasoline engines only)
- Alternator, AD230, Delco Remy 105-amp maximum
- Rear wheel drive
- Road Speed Governor, controlled by the speed rating of the tires ordered. All vehicles with 19.5" tire sizes and with most 22.5" and 24.5" tires have speed governed to a maximum of 75 mph (120 kph). A few aggressive tire tread patterns may have lower maximum speed ratings that limit governed speed to 65 or 55 mph - see tire company specifications for details.
- Fuel tank, single, 50-gallon (189.2L) fuel capacity - driver side, steel top tread plate, sump, drain and steps under cab on front passenger side and rear both rear passenger sides. Provides clean back of cab.(N/A with GPG Lo-Pro option) (Requires QH4, RPR or RPN 22.5" wheels)
- Front tire tread, premium highway
- Front tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires S4A Goodyear)
- Front suspension, tapered leaf, 8000 lbs. (3629 kg) capacity (Requires FM8 front axle) (Not available with rear axles 19,000 lbs. (8618 kg) or above)
- Wheelbase, 128" (325.1 cm) - with 60" (152.4 cm) CA and 135.3" (343.7 cm) CE. Includes a 6 mm 50,000 psi (344,750 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 479,000 Section Modulus 9.58 cu. in.
- Front axle, 8000 lbs. (3629 kg) capacity - Up to 54 degree turn angle
- Frame, painted semi-gloss black 6mm rail - 50,000 psi (344,750 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, SAE J1392-050XLK steel, dimensions 9 1/2" x 3" x 1/4" section modulus 9.58 cu. in., RBM 479,000
- Rear axle, single-speed, Dana S150-S, 15,000 lbs. (6804 kg) capacity - 40,000 lbs. (18,144 kg) GCWR
- Rear axle ratio, 6.50:1 (Requires H08 or HPK single speed rear axle)
- Rear suspension, multi-leaf, 15,000 lbs. (6804 kg) capacity (Requires H08 single speed rear axle)
- Air cleaner, dry-type standard filter element (Gasoline engines only)
- Exhaust system, single horizontal - driver side mounted inside frame rail, (Stainless steel with gasoline engines and aluminized steel with diesel engines)
- Parking brake, hand lever operated transmission mounted drum brake
- Truck Application
- Underhood air cleaner restriction gauge
- Option PTO not required - This option should only be ordered when a customer specifically does not require an electric hand throttle for use with power-take-off provisions. (Note: may delete transmission PTO gear.)
- Rear tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires R4A Goodyear)
- DURAMAX DIESEL 7800 7.8L I6, 200 HP (149 KW) @ 2200 RPM AND 520 LB-FT TORQUE (702 N-M) @ 1450 RPM (Includes KPJ engine shutdown) $9,950
At our dealership, we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle, it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid, please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures. We welcome and encourage on site visits to look over and test drive a vehicle. Call us at 918-271-2491 to figure out a good time for you to come and look over a vehicle. All Vehicles have an additional Title Doc. fee of $50 and an additional $5 fee for those that need a temporary tag. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Buyers Inspection: Pinnacle Vehicle Management has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction or retail sale. Pinnacle Trucks welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending.or completion of purchase Inspection fees, if any, are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties: This vehicle is being sold "as is." Extended warranties are not available for vehicles of this type. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any relied upon by bidders in making bids. Unless specifically noted otherwise. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of State buyers are responsible for all their state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the State that the vehicle will be registered. We are legally obligated by the State of TEXAS to collect full sales tax from residents of Texas ,If out of state you will be responsible for any additional tax money to be paid to your State when you obtain license plates. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. All shipping arrangements and charges are the buyer's responsibility. Pinnacle Vehicle Management will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.