2000 Ford Super Duty F-750 FORESTRY BUCKET TRUCK 60' REACH CUMMINS DEISEL VERSALIFT V0255RV 60'
Please call sales at 918-271-2491 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $29,500
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Oxford White
- Rear wheel drive
- AS-IS No Warranty
2000 FORD F750 CUMMINS POWERED 60 FOOT VERSALIFT VO255 RV . CHIPPER DUMP BED IS IN GOOD CONDITION, BOOM OPERATES AS DESIGNED WITH NO SLOP., CLEAN INTERIOR ,THE BODY IS IN GOOD CONDITION,HAS SOLID BOXES IN GREAT SHAPE, THE VERSALIFT BUCKET AND DUMP WORKS AS IT SHOULD . 60' WORK HEIGHT . , THE TIRES ARE PICTURED TRUCK HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DETAILED.
THIS TRUCK RUNS AND DRIVES GOOD IS READY TO GO TO WORK!
WE ARE LOCATED IN THE DALLAS / FORT WORTH METROPLEX AND WILL BE HAPPY TO PICK YOU UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND WE WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU ARRANGE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!
HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT A GREAT DEAL?
CALL AARON ANYTIME 24/7 AT 918-271-2491
- Instrumentation-inc: speedometer, tachometer, trip odometer, voltmeter, oil pressure, coolant temp, fuel gauge, indicator lights
- Glove box
- Dual padded vinyl sun visors w/LH strap
- Door-activated dome lamp
- Color-keyed scuff plates
- Color-keyed molded door trim-inc: grab handle, reflector, hard armrest
- Color-keyed molded cloth headliner
- Color-keyed instrument panel
- Color-keyed coat hooks
- Cigar lighter
- Black vinyl floor covering w/diesel engine insulation package
- Aux pwr point
- A-pillar mounted assist handles
- 15.5" diameter black vinyl steering wheel
- Tilt-type hood & fender assembly
- Solar tinted glass
- Sealed dual beam halogen headlamps w/integral turn signal/side marker lamps
- Platinum painted steel full-width front bumper
- Pillar-mounted exterior grab handles
- Dual stainless steel western-type mirrors-inc: aux convex mirror, 102" arms
- Dual rear access doors
- Argent painted grille
- 2-speed intermittent wipers
- (5) cab marker lights
- Dual elect horn
- Color-keyed 3-point lap/shoulder seat belts for outboard seating positions
- Center lap belt
- Spicer 14" 1-plate ceramic self-adjusting clutch
- Rear wheel drive
- Pwr steering
- Hydraulic 4-wheel disc brakes
- Horizontal muffler/pipe w/RH exhaust exit
- Front/rear multi-leaf springs
- Double-acting telescopic front shock absorbers
- 50 gallon steel fuel tank located at RH step
- 30,000# GVWR (9000 front/21,000 rear), springs (9000 front/21,000 rear), axles (9000 front/21,000 rear)
- 28 MT starter
- 22.5" x 7.5" white-painted 10-hole ISO steel wheels
- 18.0SM, 50K PSI steel frame
- 130 amp alternator
- (2) 625 CCA (93 amp/hr) batteries in frame mounted battery box
Factory Installed Packages
- 5.9L (359) I6 CUMMINS DIESEL ENGINE (205 HP) *2500 max governed RPM* $457
At our dealership, we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle, it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid, please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures. We welcome and encourage on site visits to look over and test drive a vehicle. Call us at 918-271-2491 to figure out a good time for you to come and look over a vehicle. All Vehicles have an additional Title Doc. fee of $50 and an additional $5 fee for those that need a temporary tag. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Buyers Inspection: Pinnacle Vehicle Management has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction or retail sale. Pinnacle Trucks welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending.or completion of purchase Inspection fees, if any, are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties: This vehicle is being sold "as is." Extended warranties are not available for vehicles of this type. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any relied upon by bidders in making bids. Unless specifically noted otherwise. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of State buyers are responsible for all their state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the State that the vehicle will be registered. We are legally obligated by the State of TEXAS to collect full sales tax from residents of Texas ,If out of state you will be responsible for any additional tax money to be paid to your State when you obtain license plates. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. All shipping arrangements and charges are the buyer's responsibility. Pinnacle Vehicle Management will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.